Selling Your Home
It’s All About You
Real estate is more than a transaction to me, it’s a journey – and I’m walking with you every step of the way. We will work together to prepare your home for a quick sale. I will leave you with an action item list of things you can take care of before listing, then I will come and personally stage your home resulting in stunning
photos that we will use to market your home. Communication makes all the difference. You’ll know what’s going on, and we’ll communicate with a method you are most comfortable with. I’ll keep you in the know,
bringing you feedback after showings.
Sellers Cost To Consider
The following information is only a guide and not a guarantee. Please confirm actual costs with each service provider. HST is applicable to most service fees.
- Sales Commission
- Lawyers Fees – Disbursements, Registrations
- Mortgage Fees Discharge, Penalties
- Moving Costs
- Capital Gains (on income property)
Get Your Property Ready To Sell
- Seasonal Maintenance (shovel snow, mow the lawn, rake leaves). Pick up litter and pet waste. Clean and arrange patio furniture. Make repairs to fence, gate, driveway, walkways.
- Repair roof, windows, chimney. Repaint garage door, front door, windows. New welcome mat and planters. Clean windows, walkway, ledges.
- Walls: Wash, repair (small cracks, holes), repaint in neutral colours. Windows: Wash glass, frames and window coverings. Leave curtains and blinds open for showings.
- Floors: Wash hard flooring, steam clean carpet. Replace if needed.
- Clean: Dust and vacuum everything. Clean appliances in and out.
- Replace light bulbs. Turn on lights for showings.
- Clean off counters. Replace leaky faucets, sinks and toilets.
- Remove clutter. Now is a good time to start packing. Remove any large unnecessary items, and distracting pictures.
Designed to capture the maximum exposure for your home in the shortest period of time, I’ll implement my proven marketing plan to sell your home quickly.
- Price your home strategically.
- Stage your home to highlights its features.
- Place “for sale” signage, easily seen by drive-by prospects.
- Distribute “just listed” notices to neighbours, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
- Produce a video tour and professional photos of your home.
- Maximize exposure through multiple websites and social media outlets.
- Target active buyers and investors in my database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
- Provide you with weekly updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and sales reps who have visited your home.